Installation help Mac

Hello,

I am not sure if this question has been asked before but from the headings on previous post it didn't seem like. If someone could direct me to proper resources or help me otherwise it would be highly appreciated.

https://developer.anscamobile.com/content/getting-started-guide

I am getting started and the getting started help was great till the point they ask about the xcode part. The read me file as a part of the xcode download has path where a folder specification is there eventually where we have to put the two files to get Xcode started. I can trace the entire path but the last folder is missing from the path mentioned i.e. the specification folder. Not sure where the issue is but I was previously using phonegap and I used xcode during that. In Mac I tried searching for folders with keyword xcode and found couple of folders which had specification. I placed the two files in those folders ( these folders were not on the path described in the read me file as a part of download), but anyways that also didn't work when I quit and restarted xcode. When I try to start a new file as mentioned it just has an option for new project in the other section. The subsequent steps involing lua on bbedit worked fine for me. If someone could help me figure out what are some of the things which have to be done it will be very helpful.

Thank you,
Varun

views:1645 update:2011/10/5 8:48:05
corona forums © 2003-2011