Will Itunes connect give me link to game before game approved

I was planning on submitting the paid for version of my game first in order to get the link to this to include in the free version.

However I have just started setting up my game in Itunes Connect and see there is a link labelled "View in App Store"

Does this mean I already have the link to include in the free version and can submit them both at the same time?

The links is in the format:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ball-frenzy/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you set up new app details in iTunes Connect, it will immediately reserve an App ID number and give you a "View in App Store" link. I am able to grab the URL and embed in my game for others to share.

@BeyondtheTech

Thanks for the reply. So just to be sure, does this mean I now have the link to include in my free version to the full paid for version or am I confusing this link with something else. I was under the impression it was necessary to wait until a game was approved before receiving the ID/Link.

Omg now u tell me lol

Better submit my demo too then :P

Lol yes I think there is some confusion over this as there was at least one other thread related to this and I am sure the conclusion was that you needed to have the paid version approved before getting the info to submit the free version with a link to the paid version.

Hmm i'm 7 days in to approval, and i made a few changes to the total code now. Maybe i'll just wait rather than have the demo newer than the app feature wise.

views:1693 update:2011/10/7 11:17:15
corona forums © 2003-2011