OpenFeint highscores

I just want to start out by saying thank-you all for the help that you gave me so far!

I have some problems posting up the highscore.. I have been using peach pellen's tutorials and they are proving to be very helpful! I got everything to work except for posting up the highscores...

Here is some code

local onDeviceGO=true
        if string.sub(system.pathForFile("Icon.png", system.ResourceDirectory),1,6)=='/Users' then
        onDeviceGO=false
        end

lbID = "123456" -- i am using my real leaderboard id, just for a subsitute for the forum!

function setHighScore( lbID, points )
        if onDeviceGO then
        openfeint.setHighScore( 123456, _G.time) --Edited ID here for you ;)
        else
        print("highscore called")
        end
        end
        timerGO = timer.performWithDelay(2000, setHighScore, 1)

Hey there,

I'm not sure why this isn't working, I built an app using almost identical code only a few days ago.

Also, you left your ID in one spot above, because it appears twice - I'll edit that out for you in a moment.

Just to make sure - have you added yourself as "Test User" in your openfeint account? If not your scores wont be submitted.

Peach :)

I think i got the problem, thank-you for editing that out for me! I had problem with the leader board ID.

Oh, hehe - yeah, that would do it ;)

No worries on the edit.

PS - Any more OF issues update this thread, I'm subscribed so will get a notification.

Oh ok Thank-You, do you know the status of iads, and if it is possible to use them?

It is not currently, no - however inMobi is available for iOS ads now :)

See "Ads" here; http://developer.anscamobile.com/resources/apis

views:1577 update:2011/10/11 8:57:46
corona forums © 2003-2011