Development for Corona (not with ;-))

Hey guys,

I would have preferred to make this "private", but couldn't find a single contact link, phone number, PM or anything!!! Maybe you should consider adding those? ;-)

First off, let me introduce myself. I am a Flash / Flex developer, illustrator and author. I have been using Flash since 1998 (Flash 3) and have used it continuously since. I am a major contributor to the haXe and Neko platforms and the original author of NME (Neko Media Engine), which now supports iPhone development. I am also the author of Professional haXe and Neko by Wiley and Sons.

I'd like to offer some support for Corona, if you'll accept it, both in terms of framework development (tile engine, physics, UI controls and whatnot) and with writing a book on how to use all this. I have extensive experience in these area's and have faith in what you guys are trying to accomplish, so would like to help in any way I can. If you have anything I can contribute to, please let me know. I can only provide part time support (a few hours a day), but it's yours if you want it. I was going to go ahead a start developing some libraries, anyway, but don't want to duplicate any work currently in development by yourselves.

Kindest regards,
Lee

I forgot to mention, I'm also a regular author for Flash and Flex Developer mag. Maybe some "How-To's" in there would work out, also?

Lee,

Thanks. I sent you an email already about contacting us.

Carlos

Hi guys,

Is there a feature roadmap? Also, are further drawing methods planned, such as line, ellipse and possibly gradient fills?

Thanks,
Lee

Agreed that we are overdue for another feature roadmap! We'll be doing that once the iPad and Android betas are out the door.

Further drawing methods are planned; more on that coming in the roadmap.

views:1354 update:2011/9/20 17:36:54
corona forums © 2003-2011