forums links are gone

I just noticed the navigation links at the top of the forum are gone, replaced with a giant and mostly useless (because it's redundant) link for "Community." If this change was on purpose, could you change it back please? Now it's harder to keep going back to the forum list to read through all the threads.

I feel with you. For months someone is playing with this forum and doesn't get it right. On a windows browser like IE8 is it almost unbrowsable. :-/

Anyway, that link is still valid. I wonder why they never put it official on the top bar.

http://developer.anscamobile.com/forum/recent

Ok, even that link it now worthless as you don't know which subforum you are in. Damn, I wish they listen to us and use some real forum software like VBulletin.

We are looking at zendesk. But they currently don't support color syntax highlighting for code .. If you guys go beat up their forums and tell them how much you want code highlighting and support for code, and add that feature... we are pretty much ready to flip the switch to them.

c.

Personally, I could live without syntax highlighting. I mean, I definitely want it in my dev tools, but on a forum if someone is posting so much code that we need syntax highlighting in order to understand it, then they are posting too much code.

@JHocking: The problem with your logic is that we don't have file attachments. If we could do that, then there would be not much need for highlighting. Again, why is ANSCA not going with feature proven forum software that runs in all browsers. Is it because of the look?

views:1457 update:2011/9/21 9:18:04
corona forums © 2003-2011