looking for a skilled developer partner or someone to design a app for me (payed)

Hello everyone, im new to Corona but have herd excellent things about it, so i would like to get involved in the action too.

what i would like to ask is there anyone who is living in the UK, that has decent experience and skills with Corona?. My next app that i have plans for is a simple click adventure game with some puzzles involved.

Now i can hire someone for this project and your looking at about two to three months work. Four at the max. All artwork, designs, images, sounds will all be produced by me and my other contacts. All i need is a skilled coder who can put my idea into a working decent app.

Or you can partner with me unpaid and we produce the app under my company name and game profits are split 50/50. so you can either partner with me and take profits with the game, or just get paid for the work that you do. If a decent relationship is made then this could possibily be more then just that.

This is a serious post though, i already have two apps on the app store one of which has made me a profit, and the other app is free.

If no one is intersted then thats fine, but if someone knows anyone who might be interested in this then please reply.

Thanks

sorry forgot to add my email

you can conact me at

j.longmoor(at)gmail.com

Take a look at
http://developer.anscamobile.com/community/studios/
They're good ones there.. We are listed as "Evermagica"
Thanks

position has been filled thanks

views:1385 update:2011/9/21 9:18:04
corona forums © 2003-2011