A new review site for all developers of any language, platform and giveaway

Hi,
OZApps have started a site reviewme.oz-apps.com this is a site that reviews all sort of things, hardware, software, books, stuff... All developers here are invited to come and have a read and comment, request if there is something that you might want reviewed. The best part is that we try to giveaway a copy or more of the product in review (if possible). This week the giveaway product is Code Collector Pro, a software for Mac OSX specifically aimed at developers to manage their Code snippets and create code libraries. This has been sponsored by M Cubed Software.

All you need to do to win is read the review (of course, that's what you really wanted to do, isn't it?) Follow @whatsin4me on twitter and RT

Read the reviews at reviewme.oz-apps.com, follow @whatsin4me , RT and win, this time its Code Collector Pro from @mcubedsw

The winner will be drawn at random and shall be announced next Sunday.

cheers,

Jayant C Varma

Another app has been added to the giveaway, it is GitBox from Oleg Andreev this acts as the front end for GIT and manages the entire process, it even updates all repositories. The demo version allows you to create only one respository but clone several projects in that repository. If you want the full version, you could follow @whatsin4me and RT, read the instructions on reviewme.oz-apps.com

Cool stuff for developers.

I'll get in on this! Just retweeted Code Collector Pro :)

Hope you get a few followers out of this!

views:1440 update:2011/9/21 9:18:04
corona forums © 2003-2011