Want to be on our upcoming Corona SDK video?

Yes you do !

What do I need from you?

I need an app icon from you. Yes. The same icon you submit to the app store along with your app. That one.

If you have created multiple apps, send all of the icons for all the different apps.

I must have proof that the app was done in Corona in order to be part of the video. (Obvious).

If you have a dual app (iOS/Android) Let me know ( we will only use one icon) but will help if I know that the app is on both platforms.

Deadline, March 31st for the first video.

IMPORTANT *** :: email me at co-marketing AT anscamobile.com

We need the 512*512 icon. largest size.

Also, the apps need to be shipping and available on either iTunes or Android stores.

Forgot to add : Please help me spread the word by twittering this info. The more icons the better.

Carlos.

I would love to be in that vid carlos!

Email sent

Thanks, sent my icons too

cheers,

Jayant C Varma

Icon sent. Thanks, Carlos.

To clarify, we're talking the 512 icon we upload and not the Icon.png included in the project folder?

I have a few nice looking icons I'd be happy to send along once I know what size :) (Sorry, clearly no one else was confused XD)

Peach

Yes, I need the 512*512 icon !

C

Thanks Carlos, will email you in a bit :)

What type of proof are you looking for that the app was done in Corona? :-)

I sent away 2 icons! One for Misplaced and one for Mr. Moody social app!

Thanks Carlos -
Richard

Hello Carlos,

Icon sent.

Regards.
Francisco.

Icon and video sent via email :)

Here it is for anyone who wants to see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QsjcgU_0f8

Just got my first 24 hour stats on the Lite version:

iPhone:
Top 500 in 14 stores
Top 1000 in 25

iPad:
Top 100 in 17 stores
Top 500 in 24 stores
Top 1000 in 24 stores

and I had 996 downloads on android yesterday :/ Its all going crazy!

:D

Carlos

I've emailed you icons for our 12 Lettermen book apps (we had 5 approved by Apple yesterday), all developed in Corona.

Stefan

Great initiative! I sent the icon for our educational iPad app "Kidimedia".

Regards,

Niels

Email sent for KeePeeUppy

Awesome! Pirate Blast icon sent

FlickEm and all its variants sent.

Hi Carlos, I've sent an email about my literally just approved game.

Hopefully I'm not too late!

Thanks!

@Carlos - Ball Frenzy is now live on the app store so if it is not too late then please use the icon I previously emailed you.

Hi, carlos
Do 3rd party libraries for Corona apply? Thanks.

-- Advanced UI + Graph for Corona® | Website | Forum (https) | See:

Rarely do I feel confident enough to speak for anyone else, but no.

I need an app icon from you. Yes. The same icon you submit to the app store along with your app. That one.

If you have created multiple apps, send all of the icons for all the different apps.

I must have proof that the app was done in Corona in order to be part of the video. (Obvious).

If you have a dual app (iOS/Android) Let me know ( we will only use one icon) but will help if I know that the app is on both platforms.

Also, the apps need to be shipping and available on either iTunes or Android stores.

He said it needed to be an app icon for an app on the store (iOS or Android) multiple times; so obviously a third party library has nothing to do with, well, anything.

Hope that makes sense :)

Peach

Hi peachpellen,
Thanks. I have a sample app, but it's not on itunes. I will try to make a full app with my UI library and upload it.
-- Advanced UI + Graph for Corona® | Website | Forum (https) | See:

views:1447 update:2011/9/21 18:18:19
corona forums © 2003-2011