When Pigs Fly - *Coming Soon*

Hey guys!

These past few weeks of learning Corona SDK has been truly fun for me. Thankfully, where I am, it's summer vacation, so I had quite a lot of time to get the hang of programming in Corona.

So, let me introduce you to my first game, When Pigs Fly! The game's still under development though, but we're near the end of our development (for the free version, at least). Hopefully, we will release the game within the month or next month (partially too because school will start at June here).

Here are some screenshots of the game. :D Please, feel free to comment and ask.

The game's pretty simple. Just tap the left side of the screen to increase your flight power, and tap the right side of the screen to decrease the flight power (if you prefer it reversed, don't worry, there's an option that will allow that). Eat food. Avoid monsters. Get super powers (though we only have one at the moment, but we plan to add more lol). Sounds easy? Sure, but trust me, it's kinda tricky to balance. Fun and addicting though, and plus points for cuteness.

We're developing a story mode of the game for the paid version as well:

*MORE ABOUT THAT SOON*

Of course this game is still under development so a lot may still change from now till it's release. Just would like to show you guys, and hopefully receive some comments.

Sorry if it doesn't look too nice, since after all, we're only 16 (well I am, my friends' birthdays are still coming up later this this year so they're 15 at the moment... I feel old), and this is our first time ever to create a game. I'd really like to thank Corona though for making this so much easier for us to do!

P.S. My friends were the ones who did most of the graphics of this game. lol.

views:1613 update:2011/9/23 13:36:35
corona forums © 2003-2011