Why are the Daily Build notes a 'secret'?

I'm interested in purchasing the Corona SDK, but would like to see the progress made in the daily builds before doing so. Could you please make the daily build notes & changes (not the downloads) available outside of the subscribers only area so we know what we are missing when we are only using the demo version of the Corona SDK?

Thanks
ML

+1 for this!

why base what's in the daily builds if you going to buy the produce. daily build don't ensure you know what's coming most of the time just quicker access to bug fixes and maybe some minor update

How would I even know this bit of information since non-subscribers can't see the notes?

What if inside these daily build release notes there was a tid-bit about a bug I had been waiting to be fixed before I purchased. That might be useful information! :)

most of the time that info will be talked about somewhere in the forum anyway besides programs like this will always have some bugs as long as features keep getting added if you like what it does then buy it the bug fix will come

Hey gang,

You can take a look at the daily build notes now!

Check out our daily builds summary page. The notes from the last twenty-five daily builds appear at the bottom: http://developer.anscamobile.com/corona-daily-builds/summary

We saw your thread here and said, Why not!

Please share with all your friends who have Corona without subscriptions. ;)

Cheers,
Gilbert

Wow! I must say that is some good customer service right there. Thank you Gilbert and Ansca! :)

Thanks
ML

I always thought it was to give subscribers a sense of superiority & upper-class jena se qua

views:1651 update:2011/9/26 15:43:22
corona forums © 2003-2011