iPad Skin

I am developing on a Macbook Pro 13in, and when I zoom into the ipad screen, I can't see the whole screen because of the border. Is it possible to have an option where you can just show the screen without the big thick black border of the real ipad device?

Thank you.

I was being overly curious and went into the Corona Simulator.app and tried to modify the iPad.png file in Photoshop to remove the border. But, after saving the new PNG file, it looks like the Simulator wouldn't even load after that, and would only load again when I resorted to the original PNG file. So, it would appear as if they're doing integrity checking to make sure that the app is not tampered with.

Guess we'll have to wait until the Ansca boys hear our pleas. I'm developing on an 11" MacBook Air and I can't use most of the views blown up.

Yes, it's pretty frustrating developing on a small screen with all that extra "padding".

I hadn't thought of editing the PNG file, but nice try!

JB

Yeah, I'm developing on a 13" macbook Pro and I'm kind of wishing I had gotten one of those big iMacs. Then again, I had no idea I was going to be making applications....

views:1798 update:2011/9/18 10:09:28
corona forums © 2003-2011