TestFlightApp, unable to download error and Entitlements.plist

Hello,

I am using TestFlightApp for the first time.
I built the app using distribution profile (ad hoc) created an IPA file to upload. I downloaded the app fine and was able to install it but all my testers got "Unable to Download" error while installing. I think this issue is related to Entitlements.plist, as specified in TFA's support page but can't figure how or where to add this file? Anyone encountered this error?
When I look into the build package created by Corona, Entitlements.plist is not there.

No one had this problem? Seems like it's pretty common...

I use TestFlight all the time. Here are the steps I take.

Do a build using the AdHoc distribution profile. (You did make sure to add all the devices that need to install the build through the Apple Provisioning Portal, right?)

When the build is complete, navigate to the folder with the built app. You will find a zip file there as well, ignore it, or delete it, we don't need it. Create a folder in the current folder named Payload. Copy your built app file in the Payload folder.

Compress the Payload folder using the right click menu. It will create an archive named Payload.zip.

Rename the Payload.zip to YourAppName.ipa

Upload that ipa file to TestFlight.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply. Those are the same steps I take. I have no problem submitting the ipa to TF.
The problem is th my testers can't install files because of the error.
I tried just about everything and running out of options.
I did add the testers' UDIDs and they do show up in embedded profile.

I've also hit this problem last friday. Have you managed to fix it?

Nope.
I am using Beta Builder to distribute files.
http://www.hanchorllc.com/2010/10/08/ios-beta-builder-1-0-1/

Works quite nicely.

views:1945 update:2011/9/27 18:14:54
corona forums © 2003-2011