Which xCode version?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but which xCode version should I download and install, Xcode 3.2.6 or Xcode 4.0.2? I want to be able to build for iOs3 and iOs4 devices. Thank you!

I'm using 4.0.2 and it works fine, although 3.2.6 was working a week ago before I updated.

Typically I use the latest non-dev-exclusive Xcode.

Peach :)

Great thanks Peach!!!

Is there a guide somewhere on how to setup Xcode to work with Corona SDK and Lua? Particularly Xcode 4.02 or above.

And how do I subscribe to this thread so that I can know when/if it's answered?

dissidently, depending on your settings you may already be subscribed just by posting - otherwise it's under your account settings :)

When you say "set up", there isn't any - it just needs to be installed for when you want to build with Corona.

Thanks. I get it now. I can't use Xcode 4 to write Lua and have Lua Syntax highlighting of any sort. And there's no chance of Corona API syntax coloring, autocompletion, reference or other niceties.

If you're after that kind of thing I believe that TextMate is a good bet; I don't personally use any of those "niceties", just a plain text editor - but I've heard good things.

views:1433 update:2011/9/29 19:21:19
corona forums © 2003-2011