Why don't I see Corona Terminal?

I've just installed the Corona SDK on Windows and I'm taking a look at the Getting Started guide.

It says that I should have a "Corona Terminal" application but I don't see anything like that. In the installation folder the only two executables are "Corona.Debugger.exe" and "Corona.Simulator.exe".

When I start the Simulator I see a terminal window (for errors, etc) but I can't enter any commands or anything like that.

What am I missing?

Ignore my post.

i have the mac version. but I know that you can just start the simulator and not use the terminal window OR you can use both.

Using both, just means to click on the TERMINAL executable and it pulls up both(SIMULATOR and TERMINAL). I just alternate between the two using ALT+TAB.

Hope this helps.

Troy

'ello!

For windows, the terminal always starts with the simulator, so there isn't a separate shortcut like on the Mac version.

Also, terminal is too strong a word for the Window's simulator. It's more like a text-based logger. You can't type commands or put anything into the window - it just outputs errors and print statements.

Thy

views:1555 update:2011/10/11 15:24:38
corona forums © 2003-2011