How to get animation between frame 10 and frame 15 in SpriteLoq ?

Hi,

Simple question. I'm using a spriteSheet for my animations and I actually know that to set my animation to a certain frame I have to use the currentFrame() function. But if I want only to set my animation between, let's say frame 10 and frame 15 of my current animation ? How should I do that with the spriteLoq API ?

Thank you for the support^^

ray

The way I'd do it in Flash is to have the animation setup to have a starting sequence and a looping sequence and have those labeled. Then use the Splits by Frame Name extension to split the animations.

On your animation timeline for a 'runner' symbol

startup           | run
1 - - - - - - - - 10 - - - - 15

Hi Dan, very very useful info ;) I didn't know I had to use the split by name command because I never installed it ^^

But... I'm having trouble installing your extensions. I have Flash professional CS5.5, the newest version, and it seems they won't install properly... After using Adobe extensions manager for installing your extensions, it says that the install is creating a conflict with the currents extensions and they should be deleted to continue the installation. I say yes, and it says the installation was done correctly, but after opening Flash, I don't see any of you extensions under the "commands" section, so I assume it has not installed correctly, perhaps because of the CS5.5 version. Do you think it's possible?

Ha nevermind ;) I found the solution from one of your previous post ;)

Thanks for all the help provided ^^

Ray

Btw, it's Don not Dan. :) I've tried installing on CS5.5 without issue before. Have you installed any other extensions before? Running mac or windows?

Can you locate your extensions folder?

ok awesome!

Oops sorry Don, I misread ;) Yeah, in Flash, I had to go under the help section and enable all your extensions. There is when I saw them appear hehe

Thank you very much again !

views:1402 update:2011/10/12 9:17:43
corona forums © 2003-2011