SVN Access

In case you missed the tweet, I have now enabled read-only anonymous SVN access to the Lime repo, you can get the link on the Downloads page of the Members area - http://justaddli.me/members/downloads.php

I have done this so that if I have a fix for an issue everyone is able to get to it straight away rather then having to wait for the next release.

Thanks very much for this great gesture - although you tend to turn-around releases faster than we can integrate and/or test them ;-)

I just found out that the company that produced my git-client "SmartGit", also has a "SmartSVN" client which seems to work very similarly. Their basic SVN-client seems to be free and has enough functionality to pull-down and update the lime repository. Your mileage may vary - the "right" svn-client seems very much a matter of taste.

-FrankS.

One of the reasons I did it was to give more flexibility to both ends, this way you guys can decide exactly when you get the new code. I will still do regular releases but it just makes it a little easier for everyone I hope.

Smart-SVN looks really nice, and as you say it is all down to a matter of taste really.

views:1391 update:2011/10/13 16:30:09
corona forums © 2003-2011