Webcast Friday January 28th 11:00am PST

Hi everyone

The crazy co-founders are going to have a webcast to discuss the new release, Windows, updates, roadmap, whats ahead and to answer any questions you may have.

Join me and Walter this Friday January 28th at 11:00am PST at

http://connectpro67505445.na5.acrobat.com/ansca/

Looking forward to seeing you there and ready to answer and discuss Corona SDK and what the future *may* bring ;-)

Carlos

I hope you'll be recording or the like; I suspect I may not be able to make it due to the time differences - but if I'm awake, I'll be there.

Last time you had a webcast I had a powercut, so it would be extra nice to catch this one :)

Drink lots of coffee and tell us your secrets :)

Any chance you could let us know when the Feb code drop will happen? I am hoping for Feb 1 but my B-day is on Feb 7th so that would be nice. I just hope it isn't Feb 28th.

Come on Carlos you know I haven't ever ask about it before so you can tell me this once. :)

Thanks for this!

It was good :) Glad I made it.

+1 for that. It's nice to see the people at Ansca caring about their customers / devs so much. It's not the first time I say that but it really makes a difference. That and the awesome community that ties us all together. :)

I couldn't agree more, happylewie. That's always one of the first things I tell people thinking of converting to Corona :)

was it recorded?

Yes it was.

and where is it???

I don't think they've put it online yet, but I know they recorded it. They'll probably put it on their vimeo account when they upload it.

http://vimeo.com/ansca

Listen to Carlos and join the Techority 48 Hour Challenge ;)

What a nice surprise! Carlos was really cool..I know they only share the first name but he reminded me of the great Carlos Santanna! He sounded like him and even resembles him a little. Also by the voice he has a singers voice although I'm not sure if he plays guitar though.
Great great great!

Oye como va! Me gusta !

Ritmo !

Carlos Santana !

Ha !

------ Will post the link to the webcast when ready !! Will tweet, facebook, you tube, send smoke signals, play the guitar, etc....

Thank you all for stopping by and for all the feedback.

Carlos

I was in town that day but missed it myself! So I, too, will be looking forward to that recording :-)

cofounders webcast is now posted

Webcast

c.

Watching it now, thank you!

Carlos, thanks for posting this.

In the webcast you mentioned more native controls are coming. Awesome.

One BIG request, please can they support dynamic images! For example in the UI.LUA use newImageRect not newImage so it will support Retina displays!!!!

Can it be downloadable? I reached the point where you were talking about how effective and important an IDE is specially after you worked on Flash Lite and Illustrator and it got stuck, did not proceed. I guess the Canadians also will now have issues with downloads, we have some limits on the bandwidth, and it does not jump to a point where I want to view it from. Could it also be in a format that is usable (in these sense). THis might be just a firechat, but atleast this way we can hold you to your word ;) LOL!!

cheers,

You should be able to download. Any content is downloadable. There is a shortcut key in Safari that allows you to do that. http://www.gosquared.com/liquidicity/archives/133

views:1849 update:2011/9/19 9:18:26
corona forums © 2003-2011