nMile Mobile Tools

I have been working on a set of tools built specifically to make a few things easier in building games with Corona. Mainly social tools, posting to Facebook and Twitter with one line of code (after the initial require of course). This tool set includes a web application for managing your apps and communicating with the social networks, and a corona class that communicates with the web app.

Main features (in one line of code):
- User Post to Facebook Status (with or without a score)
- User Tweet (with or without a score)
- Facebook Friends Leaderboard (similar concept to jon beebe's version)

I developed this for the same reason I develop my own framework for everything - so I don't keep having to write the same chunks of code over and over again, and figure things out over and over when I only do them twice a year. I think this will be helpful to others as well.

Parts of the class will be usable without the web app, parts will require it. I am still in the alpha stage, but quickly moving along and am going to be looking for some able and willing beta testers. If you are interested, please hit me up here or on twitter @cxixer.

This sounds like a very useful class - I would love to help you test this.

paul[at]mediakitchen[dot]co[dot]uk

Awesome, I'll be emailing you soon. Early next week or so.

Sounds very cool, hope all went well

@doubleslashdesign I am pretty happy with the tools so far. Would you like to test them out? If so, let me know your email address.

Hi I'm very interested too and I'd love to test it if it can help you!

here is my email : antoine[dot]josnin[at]gmail[dot]com

@d.passegand email sent!

Thanks! I'm testing it right now, sounds bright!

Thank you! I thought it seemed like a good idea. I figure anything that can help me can probably help someone else, much like the beebe games class or director class - those have helped me already tremendously!

Sorry been in meetings and TRAFFIC all day - ug -

sure i would love to lend a hand testing. and playing with something new.

my pass is doubleslashdesign[at]gmail[dot]com

Looks like i created a monster :) lol

@doubleslashdesign I'm glad to have the help, and hopefully all every beta tester is glad to use the tools!

Thanks!

awinograd[at]gmail[dot]com if you want another tester! Sounds like a neat project!

I am in if you need a tester.

views:1923 update:2011/9/19 13:40:57
corona forums © 2003-2011