putting masks in a for loop??

Hey guys, I have a big headache from this. I am trying to put masks1-4, all png's, in a for loop so that each different mask applies to each picture, the picture is the same displayed 4 times. I am just not sure if I am supposed to put it in the table or the for loop itself. Any suggestions would be very helpful at this point. Thanks in advance!
SM

As long as you have a way to access the references to your masks, I can't think of any reason why that wouldn't be feasible.

Hey jB, thanks, I actually have had some luck with it. I was also wondering if I can use corona sdk to control a servo motor with the iphone, you know how some people use their iphones to control robots they make. Can corona do that? I guess it would have to have access to the api's. Thanks.
SM

the easiest way as of now to control a servo motor is to have it connected to a desktop machine that has direct connectivity via serial/parallel/usb ports

run a small webclient on the desktop that listens to incoming data on a particular port

from the mobile device (iOS/Android) send the commands to a IP:PORT which is the desktop device and that will control the motor.

cheers,

?:)

views:1603 update:2011/10/22 9:46:13
corona forums © 2003-2011