Amazon App Store Requirements

Wow! Amazon makes it a real pain to add your app to their app store. This is the latest email I got. Any advice is welcome:

Issue#1 - If the user receives a voice call while the application is launched, the application will suspend for the incoming call; however, the application will exit after the call is ended or ignored. Steps to reproduce: 1. Launch the application 2. Receive an incoming voice call 3. Answer the incoming voice call 4. End the incoming voice call 5. Notice the application will exit after call is ended or ignored

Issue#2 - If the user sets the alarm so it will alert while the application is launched, then the application will exit when alarm disrupts the application. Steps to reproduce: 1. Set an alarm event 2. Start the application 3. Allow the alarm event to display during application use 4. Notice application will exit

Issue#3 - If the user takes a picture with the OEM camera, the application does not resume when the 'Back' key is pressed. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start and Exit OEM camera 2. Launch the application 3. Press and hold 'Home' key 4. Select camera 5. Take a picture 6. Press the 'Back' key 7. Notice the application does not resume --- Device and OS tested on: HTC Incredible/ Android OS Version: 2.2

There is no "state" for my app to remember. It is an ABCs app, so no x-y coords to store off before exiting. Essentially I exit on event.type = "applicationExit" and "applicationSuspend" and exit on "back" button or "home" because there were some issues with the background music not turning off otherwise, which is not a problem at all on iOS, but that's another story. Anyway, any help you can provide is appreciated.

views:1389 update:2011/10/22 9:46:13
corona forums © 2003-2011