Cannot find the Road Map

Was looking to view the Ansca Road Map but I cannot find it anymore. Checked both the site search and google search! Anyone have a link?

We lost the "old" roadmap during the transition to the new website look and feel. As soon as we have a new roadmap. We will share that with all of you.

Carlos

Got it, looking forward to reading it!

I have noticed you respond quite often to almost all posts so I would like to say thank you for being so involved. Where I'm coming from (we wont name any names), this is almost unheard of, so it is greatly appreciated!

Bet I can guess the name that shall not be named in one!

The team here does seem to be very involved, which is great.

Can't wait to see an actual real life ROADMAP that we can visualise our future plans upon! :)

// red.

Haha, I bet you can too!

The road map will be a great way to understand the flow of development!

Any updates on when we may have a new map, Ansca?

I agree, really looking forward to seeing the future - and hoping for Bluetooth, single distributable, etcetc...

But seriously, thanks for the new look site and can't wait for the roadmap :)

Matt

I decided not to publish the roadmap after all. I have not gotten enough inquires !!!!!!!!!!!

****** NOT *************

Just Kidding !

;-)

Thanks for your patience. We just updated our docs and will continue to update our site including a new roadmap when it is done.

C

I am so impatiently waiting for a blend mode and image tinting feature. I miss both every single day I am working with Corona, especially when it comes to create nice special effects :-(

I am working on a full-featured, easy-to-use particle engine for Corona (which I'd like to present in a couple of days) but the lack of blend modes and options to colorize / tint images on the fly are *extremely* restrictive here.

Missing Blend effect & mask, that is why I didn't buy Corona yet!

I need to know when bitmap pixel level manipulation will be available?

Thanks,
Gary.

I'd also be extremely interested to see when pixel manipulation might get in. It most definitely takes priority over in app purchases for me. Thanks.

We just posted the roadmap

http://www.anscamobile.com/corona/roadmap/

Carlos

views:1790 update:2011/9/19 21:37:39
corona forums © 2003-2011