Can't install Corona-trial-built app on Android 2.3

Hi!
I'm a new user, I discovered Corona about a year ago, but only recently I started researching about it. However, before I do anything else, I'd like to clarify one thing.
My problem is that I can't install any app built with Corona trial version on my android 2.3.3 powered HTC Desire Z.
I'm building the Easing example from Corona's examples using the default options (interesting that I only get an option to build for 2.2, not 2.3, but I guess that not a big issue; if it is, how do I add support for additional platforms?), I use com.vladpostolache.easing as package name, obviously I use androiddebugkey as keystore, it succesfully builds me Easing_example.apk, but after I copy it to my device, it says "Application not installed". Of course, I have the Unknown sorces tick checked in settings.
Do I need to somehow install the debug keystore in my device? If so, how?
Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find it...
Thanks for your help, I really need to sort this out because I don't want to continue with anything else until I figure this one out.

Nevermind, I solved it. :)
Turns out I had to uninstall my JDK 7 version, and install JDK 6 update 29. I found a topic that described a somewhat different version of my problem, and someone instructed the guy to downgrade his JDK version.
I built the app with JDK 6, copied it and installed it succesfully. Oh, and it also runs. :D
I wished you don't delete this topic, and only leave it closed, because I think this is a common problem and people will bump into this often. Hope I don't get over myself considering this for a sticky? :D
See you in the developers forum soon! :D Cheers!

views:1493 update:2011/12/2 15:07:10
corona forums © 2003-2011