Can I upgrade my iOS Indie account to a Pro account?

I currently have a Corona iOS Indie account. A client of mine wants an app deployed on Android.

Is there a way to upgrade from the Indie account to a Pro account? Or am I stuck ordering the Android Indie account as well?

Hi,

I have basically the same question. I am about to get an indie IOS license but I would like to "eventually" be able to target Nook and Fire. Is there an upgrade path for IOS indie? Is it true that the Android licence won't allow you to build for Nook or Fire?

Love to know about this question before I buy!

Thanks.

Mo

Hey guys,

There is an upgrade path available. If you're interested in upgrading from Indie to Pro you should use this form to contact support who will get back to you with the next steps; http://developer.anscamobile.com/forms/support

Peach :)

Sorry to be posting...

but I have to say that I`ve done the Upgrade of my subscription like Mrs. Peach`s said above and all were more than rapid and good! That`s easy and trouble free way to upgrade so I also recommend.

Resuming: The Ansca Staff got in touch with me and all were quickly done. :)

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

This is such a great news! I was hoping to start with ios licence and then release for Nook and Fire.

Thanks Peach!

MO

Thanks for those details, Rodrigo :)

No worries MO, best of luck with your app :)

Peach

You Welcome Mrs. Peach! :)

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the clarification!

I think this should be made more obvious on the purchase page. An "upgrade" button if I'm logged in would make things a lot clearer. As well as clear ways to purchase an upgrade instead of having to use a support form. I had the form open but the format it uses is meant for bug reporting, not requests.

Making it as simple as possible for me to try, purchase and then upgrade makes it easier for me to accept the financial hit. The trial and purchase parts are good, just the upgrade needs work.

Keep it up! Happy holidays!

You too Rodrigo :)

izamojc, I agree; I'll bring it up in our next meeting.

Peach :)

views:1699 update:2011/12/28 9:26:54
corona forums © 2003-2011