Question about launchpad dashboard

My app has just released on the apple store, today.
Now, I think to join corona launchpad dashboard.

1.Is it for free?
2.In activation form,
2.1 Is it necessary to fill the same name as I use in Apple Store as the seller in the blank for Studio/developer name?
2.2 I live in the foreigner country. What should I have to fill in the blank for country (resident place or nationality)? I guess it should be the residence place, though...
2.3 I have to choose the size of the company even though I don't have one, am I right?

Sorry, if my question sounds annoying. But I do not have any confidence for the first time ios sale. Thanks.

I would like to know those too!

:)

Launchpad is free as long as you have a Corona subscription.

I know I have an app published in the app store and android market and they both report back under the same name in my dashboard. From what I understand I think the apps are created in Launchpad when you build them. I never added anything they just started reporting in to Launchpad.

Sorry I couldn't be more help!

Thank you dbooncha.

Sure it is some help! :)

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

But my app is already on sale in store.
Is this launchpad still effect my app?

Again I am not fully sure how the whole thing works but from what I understand when an app is built some code is dropped in from Corona that sends stats to Launchpad. By default it adds this code to your app and to disable it you have to edit your build (or config) settings to disable it.

One thing I am not sure of is if you set up launchpad after your build if it will report in or if you have to have launchpad before you build your app.

Does that make any sense?

Thanks.
Since it is free, it is worth to try.

views:1480 update:2011/12/30 9:10:41
corona forums © 2003-2011