Inmobi payment cycle?

Has anyone had a payment recently from inmobi?

I had a payment at the end of October, and thought I would have had another at the end of November, but nothing yet.

I've been reading their payment terms and it says something about a 60 day payment cycle. I thought this meant you got paid for the month, 60 days from the end of the month. So Augusts in late October, September in late November etc. But now I'm wondering if it means they payout every 60 days.

Anyone know?

@cbartlett -

I pulled this information from: http://www.inmobi.com/help/publisher/payment-settings/

You were correct in your assumption of the payouts occuring 60 days after the month. However (and I don't know how much you had in your acct), but if the balance is below $50, then it will just be rolled over to the next month.

Does that solve the problem? Let me know :)

Jeremia
InMobi Developer Evangelist

PS - Feel free to get at the InMobi dev relations team @InMobiDeveloper

Hi Jeremia,
Yeah, I had a fair bit over $50 earned in September so I believe I should have got a payout.
I've sent an email through the help pages on the Inmobi site, so hopefully someone will sort it out for me.
Thanks
Charlie.

Ok, I'll take a look at it from this end as well. Let me know if the issue goes unresolved.

Thanks!

-Jeremia

So it looks like my account has been blocked, no reason has been given to me and I haven't knowingly violated inmobi's terms and conditions. It looks like I am likely to lose my last 3 months earnings, which is a fairly large sum of money (at least for me!)

If I have done something wrong then fair enough, but I don't think it's unreasonable to be told what I've done wrong. Also inmobi ad's are continuing to be displayed on my apps, which means inmobi are continuing to make money from me, which I have a feeling I'm not going to see.

Jeremia: If you could find out what i've done wrong and would prefer to take this conversation of the forums, my email address is my forum username at gmail.com, Many thanks.

What happens if we never get over $50?

Issue resolved

Jeremia I got some money on estimated earnings and I recently set up the bank acoount in payment settings, but in founds appear 0. What can I do?

Glad to hear it Charlie, I'll follow up now in an email off the forum

That's a great question @Robmiracle, let me find out for you and get back to you.

@omarcaleroherrera2, check out the link I posted at the top of this thread re: publisher payouts. I'm not familiar with your exact situation but can you tell me if the estimated earnings are over $50?

Thanks for your answer Jeremia. Yes, here is: Estimated Pending Earnings: USD 857,29

Jeremia, Thanks for your email, much appreciated, I have replied.

omarcaleroherrera2, this is from the inmobi help screen and might answer your question:

I have updated my Payment Profile this month? When will I receive my payment?

Since you have updated/modified Payment Profile this month, the payment will be done in next month if you have minimum threshold earning($50) in your account.

views:2341 update:2011/12/31 9:35:10
corona forums © 2003-2011