Irreversible iTunes app data

Hi,

I just tried to register a new app (not upload the binary yet but already create the app) to get things rolling, but there are SO many fields that say "warning! You will never be able to change the info you put here after this single form!" that I just backed off alltogether!

So, my question: can I already create a temp App on iTunes connect, and use that for testing etc. and later upload all the final art and assets and info (like the final 512x512 icon and screenshots etc) or does this all need to be really ready before I do that?

Thx,
Thomas

Not sure if I understood the question but if you want to test the app there is no need to to upload the binary ect you can simply build it with corona and then use iPhone Configuration Utility (which you download from apple) or iTunes. You would have to download the certificates ect.

Hope this helps,
LeivaGames

Hi LeivaGames,

Thanks but that's not the problem here - I can get it onto my device, no problem. But now I want to start testing facebook stuff etc.. so I need to get an app ID from iTunes connect.

And that's where it gets scary, because I just want the iTunes-connect-ID, but for that it seems I need to setup a lot of information that can not be changed later on.

thx,
Thomas

Oh ok now I understand there is some information that you will not be able change for example "company name" so before you go any further just make sure all the information that you cant change later on is accurate and what you desire. As far as I know to test or build in app purchase or Facebook you would need an App ID.

Check out this Link it provides a sample on integrating Facebook:

Link: http://developer.anscamobile.com/forum/2011/12/07/facebook-connect

When creating an app in iTunes Connect the only information you cannot change is the name and SKU.

You can change the art, description, version number, keywords, ratings, etc. whenever you like, before or after publishing to the store. (Categories can be changed but only before your app is in the store or after you have submitted an update for approval.)

Peach :)

views:1495 update:2011/12/31 9:35:10
corona forums © 2003-2011