Teamup! I'm looking to partner!

Hi there!

I'm a solo developer, published a few apps for Android (nothing crazy!) soon to be iOS. I am learning Corona, but I really want to get things on the market in a timely fashion so I don't have to find a 'real' job. I like what I am doing and love learning Corona and I'd like to keep doing it! Anyhoo, I have a few projects in mind, in addition to improving existing apps.

I'm looking for somebody who can help with coding and create apps and in exchange, I would offer my graphic / web design skills, for icons, graphics, sprites, micro-sites, etc...

If things work out really well, maybe even create a studio...? Yes, I'm a dreamer! ;)

If you're interested, please contact me! Thanks! =D

Michael
michael@hellallama.com

Hi Michael....

I'd be interested. Programming is my forte; art is not.

But I learned pretty quickly this can be a cash cow for some, but for many, on the money side, its a lot of frustration and disappointment.

email me at rob at omnigeekmedia dot com

Rob

Moved to Off Topic. (Why was this in the CoronaUI forum? XD)

Best of luck avoiding a "real" job ;)

My bad! I thought I had it in the right spot!

Thanks, got a few emails already so hopefully we can work something out!

Cheers!

Not a problem - glad you've had some responses :)

Might as well reuse thread. :)

I'm a programmer. ;) Unfortunately, after 5 years of university (Comp Sci) dealing with technical stuff I'm somewhat out of the loop on the creative side. So I'm looking for a more creative oriented person to team up with to create a few apps.

The idea is that I do the programming and someone else does design/graphics. I can also do some graphics/sound, but it's usually telling I don't have any education in this area.

As I presently only have an Android dev system/device, the ideal would be someone who can test on iOS devices as well.

I'm looking to put 2 full work days a week on this at the least with more in future if this goes well.

contact@hanssonsoftware.com

views:1441 update:2011/9/20 9:25:42
corona forums © 2003-2011