Need my GS App rebuilt in Corona (Paid Gig)

My app is not very complicated, it's basically a wallpaper app but I need some features added that GameSalad doesn't have and I don't have time to learn Corona at the moment.

I know a couple of people from GS have moved over to Corona so if Joe ( from Fire Maple Games ) or Peach Pellen are around I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks Jel ( GS forum name "Jel" )

Hey Jel,

I've moved this to the MarketPlace forum.

It may help you get some potential devs interested if you specify what features/functionality you're looking for, as well as what devices you are supporting. (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)

Peach :)

PS - Learning Corona doesn't take much time, I made the full switch and got a game out in 3 weeks. (Just sayin' ;))

Hi Peach,

Thanks for the response. I'm not sure if you have time to do it but I'd love for someone I know to do the rebuild as I need someone I can trust.

Thanks Jel

I'm interested in this -- contact me on max@mdcapps.com

Thanks

Max price

Hey Jel,

Unfortunately my time is severely limited at present - I'm working full time, writing a book and about to start a degree. (Plus emails take a good 4 hours out of every day ;))

That said I am sure you will be able to find someone you feel is right for the project in the community.

If you've not had success with it after a couple of days get in touch (personal email: peachpellen [at] gmail) and I'll recommend some devs I know are great.

Consider adding me on FB; http://www.facebook.com/peachidevice - it will make it easier when you decide you're ready to make the move to Corona ;)

Peach

i just remembered one thing, when Corona will support production of live wallpapers for androids?

Hey Alexey, I'm not sure, that question would be better asked in the Android subforum. (I don't work with Android much as you may recall.)

Peach :)

views:1595 update:2012/1/9 8:53:30
corona forums © 2003-2011