Spud Gun Attack [v1.01] - Available For iPhone and Android

I'm very proud to announce my new iPhone & Android app, Spud Gun Attack. I have been working on this game for about a year now. I was inspired to begin working on this fun little adventure game by my 7 year old son, because at the time he was really getting into computer games like we all did at that age, but then he actually started getting more interested in the design and development of games and how they worked. He started drawing level designs and explained how he wanted it to work, and as a very proud father i decided to just go for it and create this new game. A lot of hard work later and here it is. Hopefully you guys check it out and hopefully you enjoy it like we do.

Game Description

BE WARNED!!! Parts of this game will frustrate you, test you and push you to your limit. Have you got the skill to destroy those pesky ninjas?

One man and his Spud Gun are on a mission to destroy the baddies. A simple concept.... Point, Aim and Fire.

Use your aiming and firing skills to defeat the enemy.

Loads of levels to get stuck into. The challenge has begun. Can you complete the mission?

Beautiful Retina display graphics by default and a fun journey from start to finish.

Have you got what is takes?

Good Luck.

App Price & Download Links

US$0.99 / £0.69 / 0,79 €

Please check your own local app stores for different currencies around the world.

iTunes App Store

Android Market

Artwork looks great. Congratulations.

Thanks Brad. Much appreciated.

This looks fantastic! Best of luck with sales :)

Thanks Peach. Now the bit i was worrying about, and thats getting people to actually notice my app which i have no experience with.

views:1892 update:2012/2/6 12:03:31
corona forums © 2003-2011