"Your Application Built but failed to pass Apple's validation test"

A long time ago I got 27 kernel panics so I reinstalled lion.(That wasn't the problem.)

Then I realized that I forgot to backup the private keys from keychain access.

So I followed the steps in http://developer.anscamobile.com/content/building-devices-iphoneipad
again. It worked fine before.

But now it shows :
"You Application Built but failed to pass Apple's validation test"
Your application cannot be uploaded to the App Store until it passes Apple's validation tests, though you may install it directly to provisioned devices.

invalid, or it was not signed with an iPhone Distribution Certificate. (-19011)
Executable=/Users/wenchi5168/Desktop/Geomaze.app/Geomaze
codesign_wrapper-0.7.10: using Apple CA for profile evaluation
Disallowed signer
AssertMacros: cms_verify(signature, code_directory, certificates), file: codesign_wrapper.c, line: 778
AssertMacros: verify_code_signatures(code_signatures, certificates), file: codesign_wrapper.c, line: 946
- (null)

My app is going to be published in March, and i am afraid that i can't upload my app.

So what should I do? I followed the steps smoothly and now it kept showing this error.

I just started getting this recently too. Was even saying my icon size was 0x0 which is wasn't. I upgraded to the latest daily build of Corona and the issue seems to have gone away.

you can test that on your phone, but you can't upload in app store

solution. Use distribution certificate

diginutscorp@gmail.com
@diginutscorp

I created an 57x57 icon. Before it worked great (success build) but now it kept showing that error after i did a clean install

views:1765 update:2012/2/7 8:40:54
corona forums © 2003-2011