OpenFeint Cross Promotion

Ok, since no one was interested in doing proper cross promotion, how about going the OpenFeint route. It'll probably be a lot less effective, but it's much easier to implement. You just click a button and add the other game's id. Super easy, nothing to lose and who knows maybe you'll get a few sales.

I just did all the banners necessary. You need 4 in different sizes.

If you're interested you can post here and send me your app's OF ID to info(at)frescolinagames.com and I'll add you. Then I'll send you mine so you can add me too.

Given how easy this is to implement I hope I get more bites this time.

I don't know much about OpenFeint so I'm confused what exactly you are suggesting here. Sounds interesting though, can you explain?

Sure. To see what I mean open up any game that has OF. Then click on the OF dashboard. On the bottom you'll see 3 icons: a d-pad, a person and an OF circle. Click on the circle. You'll see a banner for featured games, another for My Friends' Games and if the developer has implemented it one that says Developer Picks.

In that one you can put your own games or any other games you want. I honestly don't know how many people even see it, but it's completely free and takes absolutely no time to add.

You just go to the OF website, developer dashboard, add your banners and then in marketing, featured games.

So if anyone's interested I'm wiling to try it out.

Thanks for the explanation. After I finish my game I'll probably want to do this.

views:1558 update:2011/9/21 9:18:04
corona forums © 2003-2011