Is inMobi even working this weekend?!?

Earlier this weekend or perhaps Friday I got inMobi working on my app, which I am still finishing, using the inMobi test ID. Ads were showing, but not the right size or position ( I was calling a 320x48 banner, getting a larger banner set higher in on the display). Left the issue for another day.

Today I can't get ANY ads. None. Not in my main app. Not in an app I put together just to test ads. Not with my inMobi ID. Not with the test ID. Not even with the sample apps provided by corona. No error messages, nothing.

Is anyone here receiving ANY inMobi apps this weekend?

I'm not seeing any test ads using the inMobi ID either. They were showing up yesterday and I haven't made any changes to my app since then. I'm on iOS.

Thanks so much for the reply. Hard to figure out what I am doing wrong if I can't verify inMobi is even working. Hopefully someone at Ansca will read this and make some inquiries for us (please).

I was getting ads until I turned of testMode = false in preparation for uploading the app to the iTunes store.

So I'm not sure my lack of ads is an issue or not.

inMobi has a hotline for our users at ansca@inmobi.com

I would encourage you ping them. they are very responsive and want to make sure that everyone's ads works.

.c

Does Corona support all the inmobi banner sizes, or only the ones displayed in the API Reference?
http://twitpic.com/6h0jy3/full

When I specify a 120x20 ad, it continues to show 320x48:
ads.show( "banner120x20", { x=0, y=0, interval=15, testMode=false } )

"...in preparation for uploading the app to the iTunes store..."==> Was the crash issue (ads.hide() crash before showing ads) fixed. I am still waiting for the fix before pushing my app to iTunes. Appreciate any info.

I'm having trouble with same issue. My test ads were showing last week and now not at all. Was anyone here able to solve their issue?

Also my app has been languishing in the approval queue.

An inmobi support agent suggested that their ad queue was, or has been, low, and that is the likely cause, because sometimes there are no ads to serve.

I asked them and basically my app usage is too low / hadn't be used enough for them to figure out how to traffic against it.

views:1524 update:2011/10/7 17:24:19
corona forums © 2003-2011