Simple new feature request...

The ungrateful sod that I am... even before you can deliver the huge batch of features you're building to meet my relentless demands, here's yet another "nice to have"... I work with few other tools as part of my development process. For example apps like Tiled or Zwoptex. It would be great if you could give us some user definable room on the icon bar in CPM next to Launch, Stop, Publish where I can create aliases for these apps. It would be easiest if I could simply drag & drop an alias of course but if I must set this up in your app preferences it would work as well. Essentially this feature would make CPM a true command center since I don't have to hunt around for icons to take me to my other apps. They are all there within reach. How does that sound? Pushing it too far?

Oh, nice idea!

I'll put it on the list -- not sure whether it'll make the next release or not, but I would like to add that!

Jay

Hey what more can one ask! Thanks much for that but don't let this delay the release please. There is no end to scope creep. All the best.

views:1389 update:2011/10/12 9:17:43
corona forums © 2003-2011