Double Click Crash

I noticed that if you try to double click using the latest director (sample), it crashes. I noticed that bubble ball uses transitions and it crashes as well (although it may not use director). Is there a fix for this?

Thanks!

@tbaker0000, I think the doubleclicking on a button (I assume you were double-clicking on a button), is a UI.lua bug, although Bubble Ball does use Director. It seems I saw a fix for this floating around the forums, but didn't think much of it at that time...

Thanks Robert, I'll look in that direction. I'll let you know what I rummage up - unless you beat me to it :)

@tbaker0000

You can do 2 things to not crash using Director. The first thing will be native at the version 1.2.

1 - Boolean control: just put a test at the changeScene method to prevent executing again while transitioning, something like this:

if isChangingScene then
  return
else
  isChangingScene = true
end

Excellent, thank you Ricardo.

Thanks, Ricardo! Look forward to the new release with that bug fix. (I had been meaning to send you an email before Bubble Ball was released saying thanks, etc. for Director, but it never happened...)
Anyways, thanks for an awesome tool!

views:1252 update:2011/10/13 16:30:09
corona forums © 2003-2011