Does Corona supports ical and google calender, facebook Open Graph 2 latest.

hi,
Does Corona supports ical and google calender, facebook Open Graph 2 latest.
does corona supports latest facebook Open Graph 2.i want some features like invite friend or tell a friend ,push notifications,posting on friends wall,etc
if support then which api or sample,
if not then any work around will be very helpful.

Thankz in advance.

Hi jont,

No, this is not supported.

Some of these things are on the roadmap, however :)

Peach

how much corona supports and any work around to achieve it.

Hi jont,

No, this is not supported.

Some of these things are on the roadmap, however :)

Peach

when it will support it any specific date will be helpful ,any work around will also be helpful.

Thankz in advance.

jont,

The roadmap does not provide specific dates, simply lists priorities. See here; http://developer.anscamobile.com/resources/roadmap/

If you need these things there may be some kind of workaround that premium support could provide; http://www.anscamobile.com/corona/support/

Peach

Hi jont,

the workaround is basically the same thing like when AM added more UI elements. Means you need graphics which look like the native UI elements and code that will manage input and data for UI elements you need.

A little advice about the roadmap that Peach has mentioned... take it as sales talk. I saw 3 incarnations of the roadmap in the last 20 months. Roadmaps changed, disappeared, got lost. It is more a collection of what Corona Users would like to see in it. You can't bet your money on it that it will show up in the product one day. I would create a workaround and use that if I would be you.

yes MikeHart u r right.
I am see this roadmap,etc stuff things from corona people a year ago, but not much satisfied with their enhancement or improvement in sdk.sometimes it irritates but have use it as no other alternative as it supports both ios and android.

views:1655 update:2011/11/25 8:45:21
corona forums © 2003-2011