Old build version required (build 327) - new kid on the block!

I am sorry if this question has been answers somewhere else but I have search and still cannot find the solution....

I have just found out that the new build will not allow you to run the apps created on the HTC phones that I have purchased and that the build I require is daily build 327.

Does anyone have a link to this older version or is there a way that I create apps for phones using the ARMv6 chip?

I happen to still have the .dmg file for build 326 if this interests you. If a moderator can confirm that it's allowed to share it here on the forums I will upload it for you on a filehosting service.

Mitaten, great to see you willing to help, although we do still host it (at least the Mac version) so you wont need to mess about with that :)

I'm going to provide the link but I have to stress first that we will not provide support for a build this old under ANY circumstances.

That means no harassing us if things don't work, no filing of bug reports for that version, no complaining about performance on ARM6 devices, etc.

Not trying to be harsh - just need it to be clear now to avoid issues in the future.

Link.

Peach

Thanks Peach & Mitaten for the link.

The only problem is, and I don't think that I made it clear is, that I use a Windows PC at home and so am looking for a Windows version of Corona to work with HTC phones with an ARMv6 chip. I accept that this would be an older version and hence problematic - I'll cope with that (if it happened).

Is there any one with a suggestion of how to use Corona to teach programming using these phones.

:( Robert

views:1535 update:2012/1/15 11:04:51
corona forums © 2003-2011