VersaTimer - timer/stopwatch utility (uses Widget API) - promo codes available

My latest app VersaTimer is now available in the App Store. It's basically a timer/stopwatch built on the PC application I developed many years ago, that has become quite popular for people seeking a timer that can be customized. It uses a rule system that let's you set up different sounds (or announce the time left with speech) at different intervals.

This app would not have been possible without the Widget API, which is used extensively in the settings screen. Thanks Ansca crew for this useful addition to Corona!

More info and screenshots in the Showcase:
http://developer.anscamobile.com/showcase/versatimer

iTunes link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/versatimer/id493797241

Curious? Feel free to test the app using one of the promo codes below:

[Edit: for more promo codes see further down in this thread!]

Leif Almgren
Vivendo Software AB

Hey Vivendo,

I liked your app. Honestly I did not download or use any of the promocodes as am seeing your post right now.

Anyway the visual you got with the app is great, look native surely. I am starting to see the widget API`s. BTW, thanks for the advice about it on the bottom line of the showcase.

Wish you luck and for sure with many or not download numbers, your work was well done. IMO. :)

Success to you,
Chees,
Rodrigo.

Thanks Rodrigo for your nice words!

Leif@Vivendo

Hey Vivendo,

Very nice work you`ve done! I`ve downloaded it and I was right about the design as well...it`s looks really native (thanks Ansca for the Widgets btw) and of course your hard work as well. :)

PS: The voice whom reads out loudly the time has impressed me also! Awesome that one. How did you get that to read all the hours without "the voicer doing mistakes"? hahaha

Well Done!

Success to you.

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

I went to try it but all the codes are used already.

Sorry hearing it @brad. Maybe @Vivendo can get you a promocode for you to test the app out.

BTW, as I said above, the app is well done and looks very polished as well. For me it was a nice work.

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

Rodrigo, the voice is sampled from the inbuilt speech synthesis in MacOS X, so no problem with mistakes :-)

Brad, and any other's who missed the promo codes, Thanks for your interest and I will add some more codes later today, so please check back!

Leif@Vivendo

OK, some more promo codes for fellow Corona developers. I would be very grateful if you review the app in the AppStore, good or bad, as you find it.

TANKFT6THRJL
9LKPHPRA6TTE
4WELLWH6XJYM

Leif@Vivendo

@Vivendo, thank you for the reply! BTW so did you record all speechs for the app? It`s amazing.

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

views:1681 update:2012/2/6 12:03:31
corona forums © 2003-2011