Star Galaxy now available on iTunes

Hello, fellow Coronians!
My game has been approved and will be on sale very shortly (in like 3 hours!)

It's an action game for all ages.
Check out the official website for images and videos.

Star Galaxy Website

Congratulations! I love the background image and the moving dark clouds. You mentioned something about beta testing in your site. May I ask how you carried out the beta testing phase? Was it tested by friends or by complete strangers?

Hello,

Yeah, I used family and friends mostly just because I had such a hard time with TestFlight and couldn't get that to work. I will try the forum next time to mix people up though.

Ok, cool. Why do you need TestFlight? What can you do with it?

TestFlight streamlines the process of distributing your app to testers. It's just a matter of clicking on a link and it will install an app, compared to sending out binaries to each person and have them download the file and load it into each phone using iTunes and a cable which is pain. For some reason, all my testers were having a problem of not being able to install.

Thanks for explaining how it works! I might try it with my next game. I'll download and rate your game ;)

It's a nice and even addicting little game! May I suggest some improvements:

- the background is simply gorgeous, but still it would be nice to have some variety. For example change of background every ten levels would be refreshing. Same goes for music.
- the background music is cute and goes well with the story. Personally I'd enjoy more moodier music, but I'm guessing you are targeting a younger audience.
- very responsive touch controls, combos are nice, cute special items

poligonbag, thanks for the great ideas!
I actually like the changing background idea so I will be implementing that :)
Music was very tough to choose but I will search to see if I can mix things in for that as well.
Oh, and thanks for the purchase ;)

love the game! :)
i was just wondering where you got your music from?
(its really hard to find a good track)

Yeah, it's difficult to find good soundtracks.
I got mine from melodyloops.com.

views:1555 update:2011/9/21 18:18:19
corona forums © 2003-2011