Splish Now Available! PROMO CODES

Splish is an underwater physics game that we have been developing for the last two months and are very happy to finally see on the app store. We would also like to extend a special thanks to Carlos and the Ansca Mobile staff. We are currently working on our website and cannot wait to put the Corona SDK label on it!

Download it and let me know what you think.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/splish/id419769099?mt=8&ls=1

PROMO CODES:
N3PWNR9LHRTP
YKXYW777KKFP
77RK33JPTF49
4A9NRWMRYNHJ
MRMFXYTNLJNF
77TFNEHLNE9J
NRXN7XFE34KA
RTWRNA6P4RM9

Description:
An exciting adventure awaits that will plunge you into the the ocean's depths to uncover the hidden treasure below.

Move your finger through the water to create currents that will lead your bubbles toward their target. Currents fade quickly, so make sure to keep your bubbles away from all of the little creatures that are waiting to pop your bubbles!

FEATURES:
- Universal build
- Retina Display Graphics
- 3 unique gameplay mode
- 16 standard stages
- 4 unique boss stages
- Openfeint enabled achievements and leader-boards

There was an odd delay on iTunes, but the app is now up.

Your description sounds interesting, I took NRXN7XFE34KA

Sorry, the previous comment posted twice.

Thanks for the interest. Let me know what you think of it.

hm I seem to be hitting a rather major bug. After I tap Play I choose a game mode, and then the screen goes empty except for the watery background. I've tried waiting to see if the level is just really slow loading, but nothing happens.

I have never seen the issue before. Is this a persistent issue or occasional? Do you have any idea what is triggering it? Perhaps an older device, double tapping a button, moving from one menu to the next quickly,ect. I will look into it immediately and I hate to see something like that in this game.

It happens every time I choose Classic or Panic. Endless works.

I have an iPhone 3Gs with iOS 4.3.1

I have the identical problem - iphone 4, ios 4.3.1. I don't think the phone model or ios version is the problem. I noticed that this only happens if you skip the initial OpenFeint configuration - after the first time you use OpenFeint, all modes are avaialble. Hope this helps.

ah that's true, I skipped OF. That must mean your Classic and Panic modes are dependent on OF.

@ Digital Resistance

I took: 4A9NRWMRYNHJ

Congratulation on your new Game Splish looks fun, you will receive
5 Stars from LeivaGames and a positive Review. I will give it try in few
mins and see if I encounter the same problem as Jhocking.

~Best of Luck from LeivaGames

views:1624 update:2011/9/23 13:36:35
corona forums © 2003-2011