"The application does not have a valid signature", Need serious help. D:

Like the title says, I am receiving this error when I try to install the application on my device. I have been trying to fix it for the past 3 days now to no avail. I've read every solution google has to offer and I have even read the other thread about this problem but not a single solution has worked. This all started when I had to renew my iOS Dev account 3 days ago and had to create new certificates. Im really running out of ideas now.. I have tried everything from remaking the certificates redoing provisioning profiles, moving the project all to my desktop, and taking all the spaces out of the name. :/

Any ideas on what is causing this? Otherwise as far my renewed certificates go the Provisioning portal says they're all up to date and dandy.

Oh man, I went through that like 2 weeks ago - the renewing account thing >.<' Quite the pain, isn't it?

What I did, which may or may not help you but is worth a shot;

- Deleted all my certificates from KeyChain Access
- Created new Certificates and uploaded them, following Apple's step-by-step instructions
- Created a new App ID to test with

NOW - I also did this to make sure;

- Open Keychain access
- Find your certificates
- Right click certificates and look at TRUST.
- Ensure "When using this certificate" is set to "Use system defaults"
- Right click your key under the certificate and go "Get info" then choose the "Access Control" tab.
- Make sure it set to "Allow all applications to access this item".

Do the same for both of your certificates.

That should do the trick; let me know :)

Peach

Hey Peach! I followed all your steps and it still didnt work.. Ah. I have literally tried everything that there is to try now, even reseting all my devices. The plot thickens though because one of the builds I just created worked perfectly fine. I tried a second build doing everything exactly the same but it stopped working again! Ugh. Is there a chance it could be Corona causing the problem?

I was running into this problem and what fixed it was deleting the expired certificates in Keychain Access and then running Corona Simulator again and rebuilding.

Jay

I ran into similar problem a while back, maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago (and I have no clue what triggered the problem) . I don't exactly remember what I did to fix it -- but I didn't touch the keychain. (I had to deal with cleaning up the keychain a couple months ago, and I didn't want to re-do the whole thing again.) Instead, what I did was focusing on updating the provisioning profile on each device that appear on Xcode. I think I deleted the provisional profiles that were causing problem from each device on Xcode (without plugging the device), and then when I plugged the device back in, Xcode went to fetch fresh provisional profiles from the server. If I remember correctly, I think that's all it took to fix the problem for me. I hope your problem is solved somehow.

views:1716 update:2011/9/26 15:43:22
corona forums © 2003-2011