Lime Newsletter

To make things easier for updates and other information sending I have registered an account at MailChimp. If you wish to get Lime news direct to your email boxes then please sign up here - http://eepurl.com/dqGsP

I won't be sending out notifications or anything else by regular email any more however you will still be able to find out about releases via Twitter if you don't want to sign up.

You don't have to be a Lime customer to sign up so if you just want to find out about what is happening before purchasing then feel free to sign up to the newsletter.

Hi Graham, thanks for your continued efforts. It would be so nice if you could keep your registered users in the newsletter distribution with an opt out option. I am leery of registering on yet another place that could get hacked one day spilling all its guts (like the recent case that affected many bank customers etc). Thoughts?

You should be able to unsubscribe from MailChimp if you wish to remove yourself.

Thanks everyone that has signed up so far :-)

Apologies if I caused confusion. I'd like to continue to receive the newsletters but don't want to signup to yet another service. Any alternatives? Sorry to be so difficult. Thanks

Ah right I get it now :-) I am going to try to revamp my online blog to make it easier to post, I wrote a very basic system just so that it could be easily included in the site. With it being easier to use I will make sure to post more often. Plus there is also Twitter.

views:1392 update:2011/10/13 16:30:09
corona forums © 2003-2011