Website OFF?

I really like to acquire the bundle announced here, but in the last 4 days, I cannot reach x-pressive.com .

There are any problems?

Its not only me, but I only can affirm x-pressive.com is not reacheble from Brazil. I tested with 6 friends online, in different places of country.

I really don't understand how this relates to the Corona SDK. It's not related in any way, but I went to the website and it works fine from California.

Regards,
Jordan Schuetz
Ninja Pig Studios

Its simples: Its not related.

But what is your suggestion?

I tried again: Friends of Italy and France also can not access the site.

I still can not get access here in Brazil. I know this is not directly related to the Corona, but from the moment that there is a forum here, at ANSCA website, I had hope that someone from the x-pressive.com can see the problem and if a simple server problem, they can solve.

If is something more serious, I would like to know what happens. How can I make an investment without knowing whom I work with?

I did not post this question in ANY other subject, but something related with the tool.

Regards,
Bruno

I can access x-pressive.com site, without issues.

cheers,

?:)

try to use a web proxy like "http://www.webproxy.ca/". If you can reach with this way that means your isp most likely blocked the ip address.

views:1428 update:2011/10/13 16:39:51
corona forums © 2003-2011